“Creating Community: Learning Together 3” is an informal, relaxing afternoon Learner Development SIG conference that took place on Sunday December 18 12:00-17:00 at Otsuma Women’s University, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo. You can download the conference programme booklet here.
We welcome the participation of teachers from diverse teaching contexts – including elementary school, junior high school, senior high school, university, distance learning & graduate studies, and language school settings – and teachers teaching languages other than English.
- Sunday 26 February 14.00-16.30 – our last meeting at Otsuma Women’s University as Ken will be away on sabbatical from April for one year
During the rest of the year the get-togethers will be held in a different downtown university – details to follow soon (Jan 26 2017)
- Sunday 23 April 14.00-17.00, venue to be announced
- Sunday 28 May 14.00-17.00, venue to be announced
- Sunday 25 June 14.00-17.00, venue to be announced
- Sunday 24 September 14.00-17.00, venue to be announced
- Sunday 29 October 14.00-17.00, venue to be announced
- November: No get-together (JALT2017)
- Sunday 17 December 12.00 to 17.30, venue to be announced: Creating Community Learning Together 4 (CCLT4), an informal afternoon conference for learners and teachers.