LEARNING LEARNING 学習の学習
updated October 2016
Learning Learning is the SIG newsletter and is published online biannually, in the Spring and Autumn. It has a specific ISSN number (ISSN 1882-1103), and features cutting edge articles in various formats that relate to peoples’ ideas, reflections, experiences, and interests to do with learner development, learner autonomy and teacher autonomy.
We encourage new writing and new writers and are happy to work with you in developing your writing. We would be delighted to hear from you about your ideas, reflections, experiences, and interests to do with learner development, learner autonomy and teacher autonomy.
We welcome contributions for the Fall issue of 2017, with the pre-publication deadline of 30 September.
- November 2017: Learning Learning 24(3) September 30th, 2017
Ideally, we would like to hear from you well before the deadline, but in reality, the door is always open, so feel free to contact one of the editors when you are ready:
- learninglearning.editor ATMARK gmail DOT com
Learning Learning is your space for continuing to make the connections that interest you. You are warmly invited and encouraged to contribute to the next issue of Learning Learning in either English and/or Japanese. We welcome writing in different formats and different lengths about different issues connected with learner and teacher development, such as:
『学習の学習』は会員に興味あるつながりを構 築する空間です。次号『学習の学習』への和文 (もしくは英文、及び二言語での) 投稿を募集し ています。形式や長さを問わず、学習者及び教 員の発達に関連した以下のようなさまざま文章 を歓迎しています:
• articles (about 2,500 to 4,000 words)
• reports (about 500 to 1,000 words)
• learner histories (about 500 to 1,000 words)
• 学習者のヒストリー (約2000字-4000字)
• stories of autonomy (about 500 to 1,000 words)
• 自律性に関する体験談 (約2000字-4000字)
• book reviews (about 500 to 1,000 words)
• letters to the SIG (about 500 words)
• SIGへの手紙 (約2000字)
• personal profiles (100 words more or less)
• critical reflections (100 words more or less)
• research interests (100 words more or less)
• poems… and much more.