Updated 18 April 2021
- Layout and Design: working on the formatting and preparation of finalised content for online publication
- Members’ Voices (co-)coordinating: contacting news members of the SIG and working with them to develop their writing in a variety of formats and lengths as a first step to taking part in the SIG’s publication activities;
- Looking Back (co-)coordinating: working with contributors writing on events related to learner development (conferences, forums, get-togethers, workshops, both face to face and online) for publication in Learning Learning;
- Research and Reviews (co-)coordinating: encouraging potential contributors to send in summaries and accounts of research, as well as reviews (of books, journal articles, materials, or web resources relating to learner development), and working with them to develop their writing for publication in Learning Learning.
- Lorna Asami: lornaasami AT MARK ymail dot com (editor, members’ voices)
- Ken Ikeda: kodanuki AT MARK gmail dot com (editor, grant awardee essays)
- Mike Kuziw: mike dot kuziw AT MARK gmail dot com (editor, research and reviews)
- Yoshio Nakai: uminchufunto AT MARK gmail dot com (editor, translator)
- Hugh Nicoll: hnicoll AT MARK gmail dot com (editor, webmaster)
- Koki Tomita: tomita.koki AT MARK gmail dot com (editor, translator)
- James Underwood: jamesmichaelunderwood AT MARK gmail dot com (editor, layout).