JALT LD SIG Newsletter: Learning Learning
updated December 2016
- Learning Learning Vol. 23 No. 3: Fall/Winter 2016, Current issue
- Learning Learning Vol. 23 No. 2: Autumn 2016 – Papers from the JALT2015 LD Forum and the December 2015 CCLT2 Conference
- Learning Learning Vol. 23 No. 1: Spring 2016
- Learning Learning Vol. 22 No. 3: Fall 2015
- Learning Learning Vol. 22 No. 2: Special Issue, Articles from LD20
- Learning Learning Vol. 22 No. 1: Spring 2015
- Learning Learning Archives
About our Newsletter
Learning Learning is the SIG newsletter and is published online bi-annually, in the Spring and Autumn. It has a specific ISSN number (ISSN 1882-1103), and features cutting edge articles in various formats that relate to peoples’ ideas, reflections, experiences, and interests to do with learner development, learner autonomy and teacher autonomy.
If you are interested to find out more, please click here for the Learning Learning archives that contain all issues published since the LDSIG’s inception in 1994.
Publication dates for 2016
The SIG is publishing three issues of Learning Learning in 2016:
- May: Learning Learning 23 (1);
- October: Learning Learning 23 (2) — 2015 CCLT2 Conference Special Issue; and,
- November: Learning Learning 23 (3).
We would like to encourage new writing and new writers and are also very happy to work with you in developing your writing. We would be delighted to hear from you about your ideas, reflections, experiences, and interests to do with learner development, learner autonomy and teacher autonomy.
We are now welcoming contributions for the 2017 issues. Please follow us here on the web, or on our Facebook page for updates.
Our publications door is always open, so feel free to contact one of the editors when you are ready:
- learninglearningjaltldsig ATMARK gmail DOT com
For more details on what kinds of articles we accept, please click here.